I admitted it, my posts previously getting suck from day to day. They might bored YOU, bored ME How lazy i am, just leave this blog unmanageable. It is not because i don't care, but it is a matter of busy or something. Although i am still a Pre-clinical student, but trust me, there's a lot of thing to juggle up by using this 2 bare hand. And i am not a leader or somebody here, i am just me, same girl getting busier from time to time because I FAIL TO MANAGE MY TIME. =..= And this affect my life, and i start getting bored, yea, bored with myself. Whoa! I really need some booster, need to find a new passion in life, beside doing what i always do. So now, i start with my body first, not getting cosmetic surgery , liposuction etc. I want to lose weight may be 10 kilos before kick my ass off from 4th semester. By the way, now i'm at nearly final of 3rd semester. I have my own unregistered dietician ONG wannabe, my one and only housemate, Syue if she read it. She ask me t...
Comments
Post a Comment